IT’S A DOG’S VACATION TOO
As Wags and Whiskers continues to grow we have expanded our services which now includes staff on site at night. This means pups in our care will receive additional monitoring while sleeping over and allowing us to offer an even happier experience for our overnight pets.
Dog Boarding Details
– Pups can check in as early as 6 am on the day of arrival.
– Check out time on the day of departure is at 12 noon, after 12 noon a $15 1/2 daycare fee will be charged. This is not a late fee but an option for your pup to stay the remainder of the day and play if you need to pick them up at a later time.
– Please have dogs arrive before 3 PM so they have time to eat play and potty before being tucked into bed sleep.
– We are open seven days a week from 6 AM to 6 PM (see Extended Hours Care) 365 days a year for your convenience. We offer daycare and boarding each day and you can pick up or drop off anytime between those hours.
– Cancellation policy: Due to the structure of our daycare and boarding (cage-free daycare) and the limited number of kennels for overnight boarding, it is our policy to only accept dogs who have been through our daycare program. We cater to our repeat customers and don’t take new boarding clients without a trial day of daycare. We have worked extremely hard to build this environment because we know who dogs who know one another and are familiar with their environment will be happier, less anxious, and therefore we will have less risk for any negative issues to arise in playgroup. Therefore any reservation for
– Medications must be prefilled by the client by using a pill divider before arriving for boarding. Please use a pill divider and label the divider with first and last name of the dog. If pills are not in divider upon arrival there will be an added fee of $15 to sit down and organize the pills with our clients.
– Peak Season Rates and Information: A nonrefundable deposit of $50 will be charged to your credit card on file in order to secure this reservation. This deposit will be applied towards you total invoice on the day of departure. If you cancel after making reservations within 7 days at any time this deposit is nonrefundable.
Thanksgiving week (Tuesday through Monday), Christmas Week (December 22 – December 28), New Years Eve and New Years Day (December 30 – January 3), Easter Weekend (Friday – Monday), Memorial Day Weekend (Friday – Tuesday), and July 4 Week and Labor Day Weekend.